Twitter

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jackie & Jose at the Portofino Bay Hotel


Had another fun E session over the weekend. These guys are getting married next month at the Rosen Hotel in Orlando. They were so relaxed. I didn`t see any signs of stress...for real!.. well not yet...LOL.
The Portofino Hotel was a spot they decided to make these memories at. On the wedding day we will have images taken at several locations including Winter Park. It is going to be a very busy day for Scott Craig Photography, but one that will be welI worth it. I LOVE what I do. I can`t wait for the wedding day. I am already jazzed about getting a ton of romantic and phenomenal images. Ck back at the end of August to see.

Hi Scott,
I have been meaning to email you, yes I did receive the E session pictures. They came out soooo nice, and thank you for doing the extra enhancements, the pics with the enhancements came out awesome!
We are trying our best to narrow them down.
Jacqueline A. da Silva


No comments:

Blog Archive