Twitter

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ke`Shea & Kelvin journey from Jacksonville


Although they will be getting married in Jacksonville in 2009 Ke`Shea & Kelvin met up w/me in winter park a couple of Sundays ago to do there Esession which I REALLY love to capture. It gives us all a chance to get to know each other and my style. So that on the wedding day we have some comfortability w/each other.
It was a fantastic day w/great weather to get some beautiful romantic images. Although Ke`Shea is quite beautiful, but she took a little time to warm up and not smile everytime the camera was pointed her way. But, within a few minutes of lite talk she was ready for the BIG TIME. Kelvin on the other hand was like...BAM! I`m ready for a TV show. He was very natural and really better then I expected...LOL. These are 2 great people that you can truly see the love they have for each other.

Regards,
Scott

No comments:

Blog Archive