Twitter

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Downtown Disney...was a blast


Forgot to mention yesterday we had a blast just taking our kids to downtown Disney with their cousins. We had the (pleasure) of being accompanied by one of my favorite sister-in-laws (pays me to say that) visiting from the ATL!. Her kids are REALLY cute, kind and filled with love. Ck out the look my my nieces face when she found out hot dogs were the meal of the day.

DTD as we refer to it is a nice way to spend a few hours w/o the huge expense and long lines at the "real" Disney this time of the year. 

I`m not sure what it is but put 2 boys w/ Dinosaurs and get have a recipe for FUN!. My Daughter on the other hand is a real girl who LOVES and I do mean LOVES princesses. As a matter of fact she changes princess outfits 2 to 3 times A DAY!. Then of course she needs to have her nails done to match each dress...LOL.

Disney is a magical place and every time we go I try to capture there enthusiasm and just the joy on there faces. It`s what keeps my heart beating.


Till next yr!

Scott


No comments:

Blog Archive