Twitter

Friday, July 9, 2010

Photography: is it Art?

We all have our opinions on Art. We all have our opinions on photography. Some even debate if photography is an art. It's really not even a topic I talk about much, but I try to approach my photography as art.

Over the next few months I will share with you "photography" as well as other photographers. Some wedding, some sports or fashion, but just to show you how beautiful photography is as an art.

And since I'm not very good with words. Take a look at these photographers. Then, ask yourself the question "Is photography Art?"

These 2 are bad asses plain and simple & Joey L is about 22 years old and did a lot of the twilight Movie images.

Dave Hill, well see for yourself.


Enjoy,

Until Next time.
SC




No comments:

Blog Archive