Twitter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brittani & Will Engagement session PUMPED UP!!!!

Ok I admit I am out of shape. After being a health nut for years & exercising everyday from cycling, running, eating right & being in shape I had kids, and, having kids changed everything. Even the time to exercise. So, when Brittani contacted me to do her & Will's e-session I had no idea of how bad I was going to feel. You see they are both personal trainers at Cross fit evolution. This is for the person who wants "serious only" work outs. All I can tell you is there is no A/C or heat that is ever turned on. Both Will & Brittani are in incredible shape & really great people.

They will be getting married in October aboard a ship. It's going to be a very small somewhat informal wedding that should be a blast. And, although the ship does not allow for any outside vendors, Brittani & Will wanted to have some professional engagement pictures to have. And, thus hired me to be the one. Glad they did!. It actually gave me some incentive to at least take some small steps getting back to exercising.

I wish you both the best!,

Until next time,
SC













No comments:

Blog Archive