Twitter

Friday, September 17, 2010

Taryn & Brent's Wedding Album peak

I know these days it's popular to be "digital". I think digital technology is the greatest thing since pop rocks. I am a person who THRIVES on the newest electronics and gadgets and cameras of course. After all I am a man. I know that today a "fad" now is putting wedding albums on IPads which is cool. But, with the good comes the bad. When my son was born I was still shooting film. We have about 11 albums of him. A couple of years later my Daughter was born and by then I was shooting digital. Shamefully we have on 1.5 albums of her. Why, you ask. Well, we keep our "Digital" files on the computer/Iphone /Ipads...etc.

BUT NOTHING can ever replace a genuine, tangible, 6 pound, with 40 Flush mount pages, 30 inch spreads ( that's 2.5 FEET) when opened, w/ metallic cover. INCREDIBLE and nothing compares. I also need to mention that Taryn & Brent should be models and were/are just fantastic peeps!


Brides & Grooms to be. I invite you to see for yourself. I only offer the highest in quality and services. And of course lots of laughs and some pretty good photography as well.


Until next time,
SC



No comments:

Blog Archive