Twitter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shaunna & Todd Part (1) Secret Location

Okay, so this is w/o question the longest engagement session post I think I have ever had. For a few reasons. 1st) I really really LIKE these two. So much so we just walked, talked and photographed for a few hours. Before we or at least I knew it several hours had past & Todd's stomach started yelling at me. Thanks for the invite to diner, but as you know Kids were waiting for me. #2) it was in a "NEW" location" that will remain TOP SECRET. Only to be used for those adventurous types. #3) as ALL of my B&G's know. I am a talker...LOL.

Anyway, The two bring out the HOT in photography.

Anyone, who knows these 2, KNOWS how much in love they are. Todd, is soooo comfortable with who he is and showing is emotion and affection to Shaunna is amazing. Shaunna, you a just cute and amazing at receiving Todd's love and affection.

Shaunna, is a natural beauty whose modesty in just how fabulous and beautiful she is, is so attractive. Especially to Todd. Trust me, these two are the greatest of friends and thier love for each other oozes from every pore.

Todd, you are DA MAN! he makes it look so easy in front of the camera. I know secretly he is a huge fan of Tyra Banks americas next top model.

As I mentioned due to the amount of awesome images I have decided do 2 blog posts. Stay tuned for part 2 (Duex), the wedding is in March. Ck back for more delicious fabulosity.

Until next time,

SC

www.scottcraigphotography.com


















No comments:

Blog Archive