Twitter

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Orlando Wedding photography Renaissance Hotel Pt 1


You may remember Jahaira and Drevis from a few months ago when we did their (2 part engagement session)...LOL just like todays post is going to be. There were a TON of beautiful images to share with you all.

These are 2 of the sweetest people and adore each other. I cannot express in words the Love & respect they have for each other. Special.

And as you will a great looking couple who look good and like to have a party.


Held at the Renaissance Hotel by Sea World this was the 1st time I ever photographed there and let me say I was extremely impressed on how beautiful it was and the staff was among the friendly and HELPFUL ever! I can't wait to return for my next wedding there.

I will post Pt 2 next week sometime.


Until next time,
SC





















No comments:

Blog Archive