Twitter

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Orlando Rosen Centre Wedding: Tamara & James


One of the 1st things I noticed about these two is just how easy they fit together. They are both so humble and have a great aura about them. Both deeply spiritual and perfectly in touch with who each other is. I remember their speeches to all the guests at the reception and thought how genuine and from the heart both Tami & James spoke to their Family and guests.

It was amazing to see how close the BM's & GM's were to Tami & James. You can feel the love and how much they care for these 2 fantastic people..

As I was taking a few of James' images with family, I stopped for a brief second while starring at his father. I realized I have seen this man before. Within 2 seconds I realized he is Art Monk on of the greatest receivers in the NFL who played for the Washington Redskins. He, also was very humble and reserved. What a GREAT family.

Thanks for an awesome experience and the honor of documenting your special day.




Until Next time,
SC












































































No comments:

Blog Archive