Twitter

Monday, April 30, 2012

Getaway: St. Augustine


This Weekend I had no weddings so we decided to take a quick little trip to St Augustine. I almost left my camera at home. But, I was happy I didn't.

While Walking around There had to be 3-4 weddings going on. At one point I stopped and noticed this bride pictured in my post. And while she's standing and waiting with her Father another Bride and Groom walked by just 20 feet away. St Augustine is an AMAZING place of beauty and history.

So, the kids are mine. But, the Bride is not. You must know I could not resist taking these pictures. And, as you can see she looked beautiful..

I love my Wife and Kids and the time I get to spend away even though quick at times, I will always cherish. And, these images will help me remember a time that will eventually fade in my memory.



Until Next Time,
SC




















No comments:

Blog Archive