Twitter

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Define Yourself: High School Senior Photography


Cellena is a proud student at Oviedo High School. I am always so honored to document this moment in time for a senior about to start on their road of independence. Like weddings these will be cherished forever and will be shared with family for generations to come..

Time, is such an intangible that we can only truly appreciate when we get older. These are going to be some of the best years of your life. With new friendships, relationships and new careers, Life gets so hectic and and "Adult" that we should all have something to hold onto some of the best times of your life.

Embrace this age and hold onto the memories as long as you can.

I had such a great time with Cellena and when ever I do a senior session I always think back to my H.S. years and WISH I could go back.

Define yourself and Document your independence.



Until Next Time,
SC





















No comments:

Blog Archive