Twitter

Monday, October 15, 2012

Something a Little Different: Oliver

Obviously, I am mainly a Wedding Photographer, but every now and then I am asked to do something out of my comfort zone. When Marcus asked me to photograph Oliver I didn't even think twice. Several years ago I had the honor of photographing this "Vouge" couple. Marcus & Lindsay both totally comfortable in front of the camera. I also, owed them for referring me another FAB couple of Priscilla and Adam. 

Also, if you or anybody is looking for a Bounce house for a party. Give Marcus a call at 407-340-7990 and check out his website at www.WinterParkBounce.com


So, without further ado. Please help me smile at this adorable little man, Oliver.



Until Next Time,
SC
www.scottcraigphotography.com




















No comments:

Blog Archive