Twitter

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DubsDread Country Club Wedding: The I Do's

Michelle and Aaron are quiet, sweet and not the spotlight type of people. So, I know it was very hard for them to even imagine that all attention and eyes would be on them for an entire day... But, on wedding day the transformation of Michelle pre bride to day of was an incredible change. At the hair salon I almost did not recognize her as I walked right by at first. 

Aaron, is the consummate Gentlemen. And simply adorers Michelle. I could not be happier for them. Watching them smile brings a smile to my face. I had a phenomenal time and one that I will not forget.

By the way if you have not seen Dubsdread I encourage you to at least take a look. Dubsdread Country Club is a beautiful place for a wedding and reception.


Until Next Time,
SC
www.scottcraigphotography.com
























































No comments:

Blog Archive