Twitter

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Life Long Friend and Pressure

This was a very special day for ME. Oh yes, and of course for Kathy and Kem...LOL. Kem has been a life long friend to me and I consider him family. So, some consider my line of work stressful. And, yes it can be, but generally I find it, well, VERY Stressful...LOL. But, this day was easy. Why, because It was family getting married. And, even though I did feel pressure to "perform" it was different then normal. I was also there as a guest. Which also, was different from my "regular" Saturday job.

I ALWAYS feel and LOVE the pressure to "Perform". I strive to get YOU ALL the very BEST! images possible. And, it's the pressure to perform that keeps me on my toes.

Kathy, You are special. How do I know this?. Because you captured my "brothers" Heart. Hold onto it and cherish it, Forever!. I know Kem will do the same for you.

Kem, You know our bond. A friendship that runs deep. Conversations that only a friendship like ours can trust with one another. You have been there ALWAYS for me.  I cherish our friendship. I am here for you BOTH always.




Until Next Time,
SC
www.scottcraigphotography.com






















No comments:

Blog Archive