Twitter

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Past and lessons to learn


This is Dominique and Kevin`s Engagement session from over 3 years ago. Recently, Dominique contacted me to let me know that they had misplaced their DVD and to see if I was able to help them. Well, I was. The reason is I backup everything. And even though I am responsible for just keeping on file for 2 years from wedding date I find it impossible for me to delete things. Maybe, because then it's gone forever. And, Like you I love looking back on memories.

Lesson here BACK UP your memories. External drives are sooooo inexpensive these days. Portable 16gb thumb drives are only $15. I just bought a 2TB external for $60.

Anyway, while burning the replacement DVD I thought I would share these with you all again.


Enjoy!

Until Next Time,
SC
www.scottcraigphotography.com


















No comments:

Blog Archive