Twitter

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Intimate wedding at Leu Gardens


A couple f months ago I had the pleasure of photography Erin & Rob`s engagment session in Thornton park. And with the blink of an eye they were walking down the Isle. Both looked amazing and neither showed a sign of being nervous. Erin & Rob agreed to see each other prior to the ceremony. which I know many couples don`t like to do, but I can tell you it is MUCH more popular today then many may think. This yr I am happy to say that several of my weddings have decided to do this. We are really able to get more of the "fashion style" photos we see in magazines that we like so much (including me). To me, Erin & Rob are not concerend with all the glitz and glamour of the "big wedding". Their style is more about the peolple and acknowledging all of them in a way that they are comfortable with. Towards the end of the night they both kicked of the shoes for the comfort of  pair of Nike sneakers...fun and relaxed, just as they are.


Thank again Guys,
SC


No comments:

Blog Archive