Twitter

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rose & Welby at Mission Inn Resort Oooh LA LA


Spicy Hot! and Beautiful. That`s how I think of Rose & Welby`s wedding day. Filled with gorgeous sunlight that kissed the faces of everybody who attended. Including Erlande & Ricardo (Hi Guys) whose wedding I photographed last month. Mission in Resort is a "secret" location that not many people in Orlando talk about. Located in howey in the hills just past mount Dora and is really a beautiful place to get married. 

Rose & Welby looked like they stepped out of the pages of a wedding magazine & you can see as clear as the nose on your face the love and respect they share for each other. With a small bridal party of about @16 people...LOL it made for very interesting & fun photography. The reception took place there as well. From the touching speeches to the all out laughter of others, it was spectacular. At most weddings I typically find myself dancing to the music while photographing...this was no exception. Music was FANTASTIC!. I think I danced off (while working of course) a couple pounds.

You guys were fantastic!. Thank you for making me feel so much a part of your wedding day.


Until Next time,
SC





No comments:

Blog Archive