Twitter

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Times with the time change


I met Becky & Rick in Winter Park for there E session on what turned out to be a beautiful day for pictures. Even though I forgot about the time change and the sun being a little harsh that time of day we really had a good time and managed to get some pretty cool images as well. I thing I was unaware of on this Sunday was WP was having a St Patricks day festival which caused a few more people to be there then normal, but nobody minded & we did our thing. 1 thing that made my job easier was that these guys were open to anything and that gives a photographer a peace of mind, an ease, to do some things that will produce a "unique" look to the finished images. Rick & Becky were really good at posing and using there faces to capture the "cool" look. I always like to walk no matter where I do the e-sessions it gives us all a time to get to know each other and just talk. I think some of the most fun of being a wedding photographer are when I do engagement sessions I have always been a people person and like to bond with all my brides and grooms. Today was a great time for us all. It was relaxed (which I always like) on a beautiful afternoon in Winter Park.

Of course I am anxiously awaiting there wedding day in May. Check back in June to see some of there wedding. 

Rick, BTW I think you looked fantastic... Becky what do you think?


Until next time,
Scott


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Scott! We are so excited! These images look great!

We had a great time with you on Sunday, and we can't wait to see the other great shots you captured with our E Session!

Oh, and Rick does look pretty good, if I do say so myself! ;-) -Becky

Looking forward to hearing from you! You rock!
Rick and Becky

Blog Archive