Twitter

Friday, March 13, 2009

FINALLY!!. The key


WOW! time goes so fast. Just over a month ago I blogged about how my family and I were going on a little cruise to Key west and the Cayman Islands. Well, I finally am able to share some pictures. Check out my kids...They are sooo cute!!.

I must admit I have never used a point and shoot camera before... (i am a camera snob..LOL). But I knew I did not want to lug around my heavy and expensive camera for this so, I purchased a cheap $100 one just for this vacation. And hey for a $100 I didn`t expect much, But in some cases have been pleasantly surprised. Definitely a convenient way due to it`s light weight.  

Anyway, onto some images. These are all from Key West...it is soooo beautiful there and well more expensive to live. From the famous "Sloppy Joes" to the "characters" hanging out on most corners it really is a friendly place and would suggest you make it there atleast once. 


Until next time,
Scott

No comments:

Blog Archive