Twitter

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 years in the making


After 10 years of dating, Josh & Alicia tied the knot. This was a beautiful day that started at the Chapel at Rollins College in Winter Park. Talk about historical and just a beautiful setting for a wedding. The chapel is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. For those of you familiar with Rollins College you know what I`m talking about. Alicia & Josh are two fantastic people that made me feel very comfortable. Enough to take a short dunk in a fountain. This was a 1st for me...((LOL inside joke)).

The real party got started at Maison & Jardin were everybody let loose including Maria, Alicia`s wonderful mother to whom I owe this all to. It was she, who found my website and introduced me to Alicia. And in one of those coincidental moments, Alicia actually saw an old friend of hers on my site who was a past bride. Some of the most memorable and fun pictures of the night were w/o a doubt of Maria dancing and getting her groove on. 

Josh, you are a very lucky man. Alicia has a huge heart and a GREAT! personalty. Alicia, your fortunate to find someone that is as caring and easy going as Josh. And can easily see the love & respect he has for you as well as for your family.

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to share this day with you.


Best Wishes,
SC


No comments:

Blog Archive