Twitter

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things that make me smile


Ok, so there are always the obvious things like:

1) Just looking at my kids 
2) spending time with my Wife and of course kids 
3) my morning cup of coffee /gallon with TONS of sugar
4) Pizza, and Lots of it.  (this might be #3)
5) Admiring other photographers work gives me more inspiration to be better.
6) Hot fudge sunday on any day
7) Riding my motorcycles (Street & Dirt)
8) Spending time with my friends and family
9) Listening to my Ipod
10) And for this week let`s add this oh soooo cute lego bride & groom that was sitting in the front window at Lego land at down town Disney. It immediately brought a smile to my face as I`m sure it just did to yours. Simple things that just make me smile.

Also, in case you are wondering... Yes my cholesterol is through the roof....LOL 


What`s your list look like?



Until next time!
SC

1 comment:

Scott David Waisanen said...

Hey Scott,
Things that make me smile:
1) My 4 year old little girls imaginations
2) My 2 year old little girls contagious laugh
3) My wife and her constant political views - she loves discussing it
4) A Green Bay Packer Victory
5) A sweet sunset photo for a couple at a wedding
6) Pizza, me too from anywhere
7) the thought of spending eternity with Jesus...blows my mind thinking about it
8) ice cold gatorade after a long run
9) travel...anywhere with family and friends to adventure somewhere new
10) new nikon toys of any kind when I can afford them
Cheers...keep up the good work. Love your style and I feel the same way about your earlier entry on couples choosing a photographer they love along with feeling comfortable with them. Talk later. Scott David

Blog Archive