Twitter

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kristen & Brian Esession in Winter Park



Sometimes I get so busy it`s hard to remember what day it is. This was one of those days. When I 1st scheduled Kristen & Brian I had totally forgotten that the Sunday we scheduled was "Fathers Day"...oops!. Actually, we all all forgot. I later found out it was even Kristens sisters birthday. 

But, it was actually a great time to do this esession as the streets in Winter Park were not so crowded although the humidity was unbearable it was cute to see this young couple interact with each other. Kristens eyes and smile can light up the room. And I learned Brian although soft spoken is in the Marines and was so polite & respectful and really did quite well in front of the camera. We got a ton of really cute images that I`m sure will make this Marine happy. You guys are to cute!.


Thanks for a great time!,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive