Twitter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2010 weddings looking good


Are you getting married in 2010?. I am amazed at just how many weddings I am booking for 2010 already. Even though in these economic times couples are usually booking about 6 months out from there date. Some of our weddings next year will be at Rollins College, Portofino Bay Hotel, Vizcaya in Miami, The Omni at Champions gate & The Lake Mary events center. These venues book very fast as well, thus another reason to book early.

I am meeting w/ couples that appreciate my style of wedding photography and are booking for 2010 & even 1 for 2011. Early this month I did a perfect wedding guide bridal show & just yesterday booked my 3rd from just that show alone. That will put us at 12 booked weddings for 2010. The reason I bring this up is if you are getting married in 2010 you need to reserve your vendors ASAP because you should not have to "settle" for your 2nd or 3rd choice because of waiting to long. 

I would love meet with you & to talk to you about your wedding day. Also, I am still offering 2009 pricing for 2010 weddings until September of this year. 

Best Wishes,
Scott Craig


No comments:

Blog Archive