Twitter

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Ortiz Crew family session


This past week I had a blast photographing this FANTASTIC family. We spent about an hour on this HOT and humid day. Within minutes everyone had sweat beads running down there faces. But that didn`t stop us. Vicky, who as usual looked fabulous and as if she was going into a fashion shoot was accompanied by her husband who I wish I could say looked equally as good, but I can't. Luckily, the focus was on the kids, Alec, Emma & the Oldest Marc who currently attends USF in Tampa (go Bulls) and is quite a good catch. Good looking and smart with a very bright future ahead of him. What else needs to be said about Alec & Emmy. Take one look at them & you just want to eat them up there soooooo delicious!  Without question 2 of the cutest kids you will EVER see.

I just wish Andy, the father was half as good looking and as well behaved as the rest of the family. Vicky, You are an angel. I know he`s a work in progress, but PLEASE be patient and continue to work on him.

In all seriousness these guys are THE BEST! and for this blog post I will say MY FAVORITE (in laws) that`s right We are family and thus the reason I get to give Andy my bro in law a hard time here. He also happens to be the god father of my son.

I will soon be heading to Atlanta to photograph another sister in law who will be my next "favorite" for my blog post...LOL


Until Next time,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive