Twitter

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ke`Shea & Kelvin at the Omni


WOW! talk about a beautiful wedding surrounded by a whole bunch of fun people and you have a party that looked like a wedding. Ke'Shea & Kelvin are 2 sweet types. And Kelvin, well he came up with some really funny things to say and also to photograph. At every wedding I find myself having a connection and this one was no different. When the father daughter dance happened I saw Ke`sheas father get very emotional and EVERY person in that huge room could FEEL the love and pure emotion that was inside this man. I pictured myself dancing w/ my daughter who is only 4yrs old right now, at her wedding and I must admit I was extremely touched. It was a very powerful moment for me and I was soooo glad I was able to capture it for Ke`Shea & Kelvin.


Best Wishes to you.
SC
 

No comments:

Blog Archive