Twitter

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fire works with Juslin & Bobby


I blogged about Juslin several months ago. We actually met in a funny way. I was originally contacted by Juslins sister Maggie who was getting married this past March. Before I met w/ Maggie about photographing her wedding I had explained that I already had a verbal commitment from another couple, who that same weekend formally reserved me. I thought that was the last time we would talk. Until just a couple of months later I got an email that said "my sister recommended you". Well, not really knowing who that was I was pleasantly surprised to find out is was Maggie. Even though she had found another photographer she remembered me and suggested Juslin meet with me. Well, that was about 6 or so months ago. And just this past July 4th I had the honor of documenting Juslin & Bobby`s wedding in Winter Garden.

Bobby, your speech at the alter was very moving and you did a fantastic job. It`s obvious that you were already "family". The love & respect you have for each other is quite obvious.

Just days after the honeymoon., Bobby & Juslin moved to Oklahoma..BURRRR! where Bobby will be a local sports caster for a news station there.

Great people, all of you. I thank you so much for allowing me to document this special day.

A very special thank you to Maggie, who made this all possible.

Best Wishes,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive