Twitter

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kristen & Jason Esession at Uptown Altamonte


It`s been a while since I blogged but will catch up soon I hope. This will be a great place to start. 

Kristen & Jason met up with me at uptown Altamonte @6:30pm to have some fun with thier e-esession. And WOW!!! was it still HOT!!.But we still managed to get some really beautiful images. 
Jason, like most of us guys wasn't the biggest fan of being in photos, but I promised him that I would make it as painless and as fast as possible. I think he did fantastic!
Kristen, is a natural in front of the camera her eyes are just AMAZING. I can`t wait to capture the wedding day next month. Check back to see them in about a month. 

I think even though it was blazing hot & humid these came out pretty "cool"...LOL sorry couldn't help myself.

Until next time,
SC


No comments:

Blog Archive