Twitter

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sunrise in Cocoa Beach


The love for the ocean that Amy & James share is part who they are. So much so that that is where they are going to exchange their vows on a Yacht in Ft Lauderdale April of 2010 that can fit over 250 guests. This ain't no little boat we are talking about.
So, when Amy & James asked if I would take there engagement images on the beach at "SUNRISE" I thought wow! beautiful & romantic. BUT, then I remembered I was going to have to wake up at up at 4;45 am to drive to Cocoa bch. I have not had to wake up that early in sooooo many years I had to go buy an alarm clock. I currently use my kids as my alarm clock who wake me up everyday by 7:00am.

Anyway, it turned out beautifully. James even told me that when they got home they too crashed for a few hours.

You guys are FANTASTIC!. Looking forward to your wedding day.

Until next time,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive