Twitter

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Makes it all worth it...



I love what I do. I don`t even think of it as a "job". I get to spend every Saturday at a life changing event that I will forever be a part of. It`s a HUGE honor when a couple chooses me to begin with.

Three of the "things" that reassure my decision to be a wedding photographer.

1) Referrals from past brides are ALWAYS flattering and greatly appreciated. It tells me & the "new bride" that their friend or relative "trusts me" & loved the job I did for them.

2) is when I receive the email after the couple sees their images online for the 1st time. Although each says it differently the message is the same... Amazing /Fabulous / Absolutely love them...etc. It just makes me feel good.

And then:
3) receiving a personal hand written note thanking me. It is soooo flattering and touching.

These are just a few of things that make my "job" the best!

I Thank you all for allowing me to document your special day.

Until next time,
SC


No comments:

Blog Archive