Twitter

Monday, November 2, 2009

Miami Heat



Miami is known for it's HOT weather and lifestyle. When Elizabeth told me that She & Jerome had decided to get married at a B E A U T I FU L home in Miami on an island with magnificent views of the intercostal I was totally into it.

I originally met Elizabeth when she had hired me to photograph a surprise Birthday party for Jerome at Luxautica car Club In Orlando. If you are into High end car & I do mean VERY high end cars this is a place to visit. We got along extremely well. Both Elizabeth & Jerome are just 2 easy people to like and talk to. Elizabeth had told me that eventually they would be married and like for me to photograph their special day. Well, months had passed & then one day I got the "do you remember me" call. Of course I said yes!. And the next thing you know I am in Miami at a AMAZING home with views that are simply put "breath taking". Elizabeth & Jerome looked like they stepped out of the pages of Grace Ormond magazine. This small intimate wedding was for just close family and friends. From the smiles on everyones faces I think all would agree that this couple is made for each other.

You guys are fantastic!


Until Next time,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive