Twitter

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ashlynn & Juan Married at Heathrow


I 1st met Ashlynn & Juan last August when I photographed Juan`s sisters wedding. Ashlynn was one of the bridesmaids and Juan a groomsman. So, I kinda got to see them together over a ear ago. So, When they contacted me to document their wedding I kinda felt like we knew each other already. A few months ago we did there engagement session at Uptown Altamonte and I got to see them being themselves. On the wedding day Ashlynn looked amazing with the face of a china doll it just looks perfect (I'm sure you agree Juan). Ashlynn's smile just makes me want to smile. Juan you looked dashing as well and quite good in front of the camera. You are both lucky to have found each other.

It was a small wedding at Heathrow Country Club in lake Mary. I'm sure many of you are familiar with it. Losing light early due to daylight savings time was quite a challenge as I just love to use natural light. It worked out very well. W/ 2 photographers we were able to capture Ashlynn and Juan at the same time. The ceremony was also done at Heathrow and with more then a few tears in the audience it was quite emotional. It's always nice to see past couples I have photographed now that there married & that I was the person who will be tied to them forever, I mean like generations. It is an honor for me to be "the Photographer" & documenting love stories.

You guys are AWESOME!!!.


Until Next time,
SC





No comments:

Blog Archive