Twitter

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry Christmas thief I gave you an Iphone



Okay! so we all have addictions of some sort or another. Just to name a few that I have in no particular order we have coffee, pizza, pizza & more pizza (this may be my #1) poker, motorcycles, photography, watching cartoons w/my kids...and several hundred more including my Iphone. Those of you who have will understand how my heart was broken when on Saturday while shooting a BEAUTIFUL wedding I ((LOST IT)). Thats right gone, vanished w/o me even realizing it. By the time I did notice which was only about 5 mins from leaving the ceremony we headed back to Lake Eola and well, as you might expect it was to late.

The pain was relentless for a couple of days. It's amazing on how dependent we are on this little device. It is really lake a mini MAC. Think of it all your contacts personal info and tons of photos & videos. It`s not that i can`t replace it. I have everything backed up, but It's the fact that someone has access to all my info and is calling who knows who bragging on how some dumb azz lost their Iphone.

Oh well, It`s been replaced at FULL retail price of $400 bucks (Ouch!) but this time I have it protected using the annoying security code everytime I use it, BUT now at least have piece of mind for the future loss!...LOL


So, thief, if your reading this MERRY CHRISTMAS! Call me maybe I can do your holiday photos.


Until next time,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive