Twitter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Casa Feliz bridal shoot


Occasionally I will have brides contact me to do a "post" bridal session even though I did not photograph their wedding. Sherry and Reid are one of those couples. Sherry contacted me a few months ago explaining although she had a good experience with there photographer she wanted to have some images done with "my style". I was honored that they chose me to do this. So we met at Casa Feliz in Winter Park which is an amazing place for a wedding to do this mini bridal shoot. I occasionally do "post" sessions with my brides which is really they best way to get the "fashionable" looks you see in magazines. It allows more time w/o the stress of wedding day agendas or ruining your wedding dress. We had several laughs and a ton of fantastic images.

Thanks to you both and best wishes in your marriage.


SC


No comments:

Blog Archive