Twitter

Monday, January 25, 2010

Heather & Justin E-Session






Say hello to Heather, Justin and their pet Jethro. When we met for this engagement shoot I always like to incorporate some "props". In this case they brought "Jethro". It was a gift from Justin early on in the relationship and now will live on in these images forever...YAY!!

I've said it before and I will continue to say it. I LIKE TO HAVE FUN and LOVE to LAUGH... I think the 4 of us had a GREAT time w/ TONS of laughs although Jethro was a little serious and (tired) at times as he did plop over a few times when he was called on for some pictures.

Heather was a bit concerned about rockin the "serious" look, but I think she did quite well. And what can we say about Justin rocking "Heathers" glasses with confidence...
Cant wait for their wedding.


Until next time,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive