Twitter

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Candace & Danny Married at the Lake Mary Events Center

WOW!. This day was special. Held at the Lake Mary Events Center which is one of the hottest locations to get married today was just beautiful & Candace & Danny were the center of attention. Dating since high school these two have a special relationship that has to be admired.

Candace, is just adorable when she talks about her wedding plans & I give her a TON of credit as she planned the whole day herself. And get this, it started and ended on time and w/o any glitches. That is a rarity. With Flowers by the AWESOME lee forrest design that have to be seen to be believed on just how beautiful flowers can & should be.

As I mentioned in the "sneak Peak" a few weeks ago Danny has a very hazardous occupation as a firemen, so needless to say on the wedding day he was as cool as a cucumber. A funny story is that, Danny is actually the station that responds to my neighborhood. He actually responded to a call only a few doors down from me and I saw him in action...(good job Danny) I hope I never see him visiting my house on his truck. Anyway, although we had some small issues with the sun beaming or (glowing) in our eyes we still managed to get a ton of awesome images for Candace & Danny.

As I always like to end with. A HUGE thank you for allowing me the honor of photographing your special day.


Until next time,
SC






















No comments:

Blog Archive