Twitter

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lauren's High School Senior portraits ROCKED

Can you remember being a high school senior. I`m trying to remember but to many cob webs in the way. I can tell you I (never) thought of having spectacular and fun images to etch my time in history at 17 or 18 years of age. Todays seniors are MUCH more advanced then we were and much more forward thinkers. I don't have to tell any of you that.

Meet Lauren, a Senior and soon to be an Auburn Tiger. With a interest in theatre and was just open to any ideas included an abandoned building and abandoned rail road tracks bare foot and overcast. She was able to rock a serious pose like no other. Her expressions were real, filled with emotion. She is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL girl so I admit I had an easy canvas to work with. I am glad I had the opportunity to shoot this as weddings keep me pretty busy.

These are just a (few) of the days catches. many many more that I could have posted. It was endless. If you are a high school senior and interested in something a little different let me know. I had a BLAST.

Lauren, all the best to you and thanks again for a fun time.


Until next time,
SC















No comments:

Blog Archive