Twitter

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sailing into Marriage: A Miami wedding on the high seas

This was the 1st time I ever photographed a wedding on a yacht. It is a little different then the conventional way, but If you know Amy & James you know that this is the PERFECT way to exchange their vows. They both just love the outdoors and and being on a boat and fishing is utopia to both of these super cool and super friendly people. The wedding took place in Miami were I had a wonderful photographer Lara Rios assist me on this and together we captured a fabulous wedding between two of the greatest people who are deeply in love. With about 125 guests on this yacht the "Biscayne Lady" was filled to capacity and the Yacht was a rockin. The Miami skyline at night is just INCREDIBLE and just an incredible place to get married. Luckily for me I don't get sea sick.

After having their wedding on a yacht they honeymooned on a Cruise...go figure.

I wish you both the best and I thank you for a fabulous time.

Until next time,
SC







































No comments:

Blog Archive