Twitter

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vintage Themed wedding in Melbourne

I don't know how else to say it, BUT! John & Carrie are 2 of THEE most fun and FANTASTIC! people I have had the pleasure to work with. Although Carrie is a "bit" of an organized freak... I say that in the most loving way, both Carrie & John are easy to like and very laid back. Dating for ((10 years)) they finally decided that they are stuck w/ each other.

The reception looks like it came right out of a magazine, which it may once I submit them to a magazine. With purple as the main color and lighting that was incredible the chandler center pieces were insane. The Music from frederick the entertainer was some of the best I have heard and just kept the party going.

It seems that recently many of my brides are choosing Hawaii as their honeymoon location.... I am soooooo jealous and these guys were there for 2 weeks and John, being a surf fanatic was in heaven.

We need to get together soon for some more good times. You guys are awesome. Thanks for the honor of photographing your special day.

Until next time time,
SC















No comments:

Blog Archive