Twitter

Monday, March 28, 2011

Peak a Boo! Orlando Wedding Photographer

For those who visit my blog and wonder what does he look like. Well, It ain't Brad Pitt. That's for sure. More like George Clooney. Don't believe me, Just take a look at this image of me. It was taken w/ a Canon camera so the quality my not be that good...LOL. Looks like Clooney to me. But, then again I do wear glasses.

Photographers often prefer to be "behind" the camera & NOT in front of it.

But, really, if you ever meet me you will agree. I look like Johnny Depp....Or Clooney, Or Ducky from 16 candles, the list is to long. My beautiful daughter recently told me I looked like the Beast from Beauty & the beast.

All you future SCP brides looking and wondering. Let's meet then you can decide for yourself.


Until Next time,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive