Twitter

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Winter Park Engagement session: with a twist

WOW! what a FANTASTIC! couple. Jenny and Nick are sweet like sugar. Nick is easy to talk to & just holds Jenny as the Queen she is. Jenny is quite the funny girl to. She has the Irresistible combination of Beauty and Funny. Walking around we talked a lot (those of you who know me, you ALL know I like to talk).

So, here is the twist. Jenny had originally contacted me several moths ago and at that time she was quite clear that I was going to be hers & Nicks wedding photographer. But, while months had past waiting to nail down the day I had contracted with another Bride (Hi Shannon & Scott) for the same date in January of 2012. Which is normally a slower month for wedding photography. So, through several emails we agreed that perhaps I can in some way still be involved in her wedding. How, you might ask. Well, I have a team of "special" and extremely talented 2nd shooters Jerry & Denise. I proposed to Jenny & Nick, that if interested Jerry & Denise can photograph their wedding & I will do all editing and Album design. They, were cautious at 1st which who can blame them. So, I explained that "their Happiness" and complete comfort with this idea would be 100% their decision. Now, I have done this several times in the past when same day request come about. So, I had history doing this. I suggested that Jerry shoot the E-session along with myself. This way Jenny & Nick could see if they felt comfortable with Jerry. I think it worked out as I got this email from Jenny yesterday after she saw the images

"Hi Scott!!
Got the DVD and we're having a great time looking through them and choosing our fav ten!!!! Yeay!!!!! We most definitely want to proceed without a doubt.....Very excited to have Jerry at our wedding!!! :) :) thanks for everything!! Hug!"

Getting Married at the BEAUTIFUL Knowles Chapel aka Rollins College with reception at the quaint and beautiful Dubs Dread Country club in 2012

When my Clients are Happy I'm Happy.


So, without further ado here is a mixture of Scott & Jerry e-session.

Until Next time,
SC


















1 comment:

Laura Schadle said...

These are great. The fountain one is so cool, Scott!

Blog Archive