Twitter

Friday, May 20, 2011

Leu Gardens Wedding: Love Affair

I have photographed several weddings at Leu Gardens at each time is different. So, for Robyn & Dilip's wedding I was excited to find out what Leu Gardens would give me that day....The answer is Beauty. The light, the weather, the people, ALL were just beautiful. This is another couple that I never met until the wedding day. Just from my website/Blog was all Robyn needed to see. I like that. Goes to show the power of a website/Blog.

Robyn & Dilip live out of state. As a matter of fact they each live in different states, yes different states from each other for now....Job related of course. Robyn, lives and works for American Girl in Chi-town. We talked a few times on the phone and the conversation flowed so easy and effortlessly that I knew w/o ever seeing these two I was going to like them once I did meet them. Robyn, so descriptive expressing the magical and of course beautiful eyes of Dilip... While she told me about Dilip and her wedding plans It was so obvious that this girl is in L.O.V.E...And ready to get married to the man of her dreams.

One last thing. Many of you know I have 2 kids. 1 Boy & 1 Princess. My princess is deeply in love with American girl dolls. One of the things we talked about in early conversation was just how much my little girl loves American Girl dolls. One day at my front door an American Girl Doll arrives compliments of Robyn. How it made me feel & more importantly how my little princess felt. The surprise to my little girl was priceless... THANKYOU! for the beautiful and generous gift to my Princess.

Let's get onto the beautiful wedding.


Until Next time,
SC






















The LONG walk from the Bridal room to the ceremony is "special" between a Father & Daughter

































Check out the HAND placement...I am ALWAYS watching!!!




No comments:

Blog Archive