Twitter

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wedding at Winter Park Civic Center PT 1

While I take a short break from tons of editing weddings & E-sessions I thought I would share this wedding with you. I't another long one so it will be in a 2 part mini series...LOL. If you remember even their E-session was a 2 parter due to all the great images....They are just to EZ to photograph & Too much fun as well.

You may remember Shaunna & Todd from the E-session HERE. But, Today I share with you a few, OK A LOT of images from there beautiful ceremony a few weeks ago.

Together they make one of the most fabulous couples I have ever met. I was honored to be their photographer.

Part 2 will include Portraits and Reception so check back in a few days...or sooner just because.


Until Next time (part 2) soon!
SC





























No comments:

Blog Archive