Twitter

Monday, September 19, 2011

Paradise Cove Wedding pt2: The Glam Session

Last week I posted the Ceremony. Here are a few from the Portrait session. I also want to point out that Heather & Dustin opted to see each other prior to the ceremony. Now, I understand that this is not an option for a lot of you, And I respect that ass well, but I cannot tell you how MUCH I LIKE this. It has soooooo many benefits that it would take me to long to list them here, BUT for all you brides considering it. PLEASE let's talk about it.

Anyway, we mixed it up between daylight and night time and got some really beautiful images. Within a few days of getting Married Heather & Dustin moved to Virginia where Dustin is in the Military.


Thanks for great and fabulous memories.


Until Next Time,
SC


























No comments:

Blog Archive