Twitter

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Strength, My Strength

And, my Weakness. I cannot express how much I LOVE my kids. They give me so much strength that is from the inside, At the same time a vulnerability to "give in" and not be so strong on the outside. Having kids gives me a new sense of strength. Someone once said. "it doesn't take a man to make a baby. It takes a Man to raise one." How Strong is that?

I don't post a lot of personal things especially of my kids. But, sometimes i figure, what the heck. Especially since there sooooo cute.

Am so Proud of both my kids. They as so completely different and yet, similar in many ways. Caring, loving, fun to be around, My Son is a typical boy. My Girl is a TRUE girly girl.

Check out his Physique, He reminds me of Olive Oil from Popeye. I will share some of my Daughter soon, since I feel unbalanced without sharing her cuteness.

Until Next Time,
SC












No comments:

Blog Archive