Twitter

Friday, November 4, 2011

Annunciation Church: 2 weddings 1 Day


Let's start off by saying I would NEVER shoot two full weddings on the same day!. It just so happened that my 1st wedding was ceremony only! and Ironically, the one Before Chantal & Marcos.

Chantal & Marco, are 2 people you enjoy talking to. Marco has a great sense of Humor, which was demonstrated at the ceremony when Chantal Father handed her to Marco. Marco, with his hand slipped Chantals father a Million dollar bill in it. It got a few Laughs, BUT nothing from the day was as funny or more memorable then Chantals Father Speech at the reception. I have to say it is without question the best and funniest I have ever heard from a father or anyone else for that matter.

Both Marco & Chantal are 2 people you DO NOT want to eat pizza in front of {BTW my FAV food of all time} They are fitness instructors and when I say in INCREDIBLE shape that might be a serious understatement...LOL. I felt horrible drinking my Starbucks coffee in front of them..

Annunciation Church has become very popular with me these days. And, some might say Ironic. What are the chances of having 2 ceremonies at the same church from 2 different brides that never met....In my case, it's 100%. Long story short (well it wont be once I post the other wedding). Chantal & Marco were to be married at a different Church, but things changed and well, we all ended up at Annunciation Church. BTW the other Bride lives in Miami....WOW!

I will be back later this month for yet another beautiful Wedding at this same Church..

Reception was at the Rosen Centre Hotel and really a great place for a reception.

Thank you both for being spectacular. I wish you both the best.

Until Next Time,
SC






The Million Dollar handoff occurs Here!










































No comments:

Blog Archive