Twitter

Friday, November 18, 2011

Something a little different


Sometimes I must admit that some sessions are more exciting then others. And, I am not talking about my couples. Many times it is about the location that really gets me excited. This is one of those locations. I have never had the pleasure to do a session on anything like this before. So, it was a first for me. Rebecca and Grant will be getting married on Rebecca's family Ranch that is over 2,000 acres....It was incredible to be so close to horses, cattle, and deer.

The wedding will be in a Barn for that beautiful country/antique feel. I am sooooo looking forward to their wedding day when there will be 300-400 people in attendance.

So, for now. I will share these with ou, but trust me there is going to be so much more very soon.

Until Next time,
SC





















No comments:

Blog Archive