Twitter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beautiful Times: North Carolina & Savannah


Good times are always had with friends and Family. This year was the 1st that I can remember not being here for Christmas. Normally, we spend it at my In laws house with anywhere from 40-80 people. But, this year most everybody decided it was time to change things up and go elsewhere. While some went skiing in Utah, other went to DC, some went to the Philippines. We, stayed a little closer in North Carolina and Savannah. It was my 1st time in Savannah and what a FANTASTIC place. I will be back there very soon, I hope.

My Kids saw Snow for the 1st time which was worth everything and the got to take a ride on thePolar Express, went Gem stone hunting and rode down mountains on an inner tube. Had snow ball fights and Tumbles in the snow. Waterfalls that we walked under while FREEZING out toes off. Why, just because. Countless smiles and tons of Laughter.

We stayed in Sapphire Valley (boring) after 1 night we split to Asheville (rockin) and awesome

If you ever get the chance to go to the Biltmore House in NC....GOOOOOO. Plan on spending at least half a day at it. Don't bother bring a camera inside they police it like the White house. I tried to sneak a few, but not to many.

WAYYYY to many pics to post. And, you can say it. My kids are cute. They get their good looks from ME!

TONS of E-sessions and wedding posts very soon. I promise.



Until Next time,
SC





L.O.V.E.



The LUCKY wife....After all, she is married to me!.


He is in love with himself. If he had a muscle to kiss it wouldn't be as cute








Her face is PRECIOUS

















Kids LOVE picking noses.



We were on a Tour bus of Savannah when I spotted this guy. I saw him an hour later still walking with the same sign...Dedication.


As I past this horse it decided to WATER the street what a puddle




1 comment:

SportyGirlMRM said...

These are lovely pics of your family. Aaron and I love the picture where your son is picking the lion statue's nose, lol.

We are so excited and can't wait for you to take pics of our wedding :-)

Blog Archive