Twitter

Monday, January 2, 2012

Levitation and My Kids:Whose the boss NOW!


Today was a great day to end this fantastic holiday season. We just got back from North Carolina and the amazing Savannah which I will hopefully blog soon. Spent time with family and just relaxed. This was the 1st time in a VERY long time I have been able to just forgot about "work", for the most part...LOL and enjoy! the moment.

And, Today,I told my kids since they are soooo good and I absolutely love them with every ounce of my being. I told them I would teach them a new trick...Levitation!. Of course they didn't believe me. Well, they NOW know who the boss is. They thought is was my wife, but with Magical powers like this.... They NOW KNOW who is BOSS. I am going to tell them if they don't keep theirs rooms clean the next trick will be to Disappear.

Also, PLEASE know I will be getting back into the swing of things this week and will answer all emails as I get to them.


Until Next time,
SC







No comments:

Blog Archive