Twitter

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rosen Centre Wedding: Lashanda & LJ


Every Saturday we all hope for sunshine, But sometimes mother nature has her way. And this day she smiled on Lashanda & LJ. I say smiled because Lashanda & LJ kept their smiles on even though we had moved to an indoor location. Things went on as if nothing had happened and Yolonda form Yunik Design kept it moving on time and as planned.

Both Lashanda and LJ don't spend a lot of time in front of a camera being Engineers, but I think they did better then awesome job.

The night was fun and filled with some great music that kept the party going.

As a wedding photographer sometimes we do not get what we think we will get. Weather plays a big role in this. And, for me, I cannot let you down. I sometimes wear many hats. One of them being a "problem solver" Where creativity has to be inspired in a moments notice even my original "vision" gets rained on.

I thank you both you both for the memories.

You may remember Lashanda & LJ from their engagement session here

I will share a few more with you soon.

Until Next Time,
SC
























































No comments:

Blog Archive