Twitter

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Erin & Rob .. Relaxed


Erin & Rob are 2 "relaxed" people. Talking to them I found myself be unordinary calm (normally I`m a spaz). I was referred to them by another FANTASTIC couple I photographed last year. Shellane & Dean. I still talk to Shellane and do the Facebook thing with her. Anyway, we met up in Thornton Park near Lake Eola on what was an extremely beautiful day. 

Rob, an accountant was in his "relaxed" look (no tie) had some fun w/ that one. As we discussed we will share a few beers come wedding day so we can all loosen up and have some fun!.
While talking I found out that Erin once lived in Alaska BRRRR!!!! ...cold, to cold. Ironically my next door neighbor just moved there a few days ago. I hear it is one of the most BEAUTIFUL places on earth. Just to cold for me. Erin, although modest, is extremely photogenic, the camera just loves her natural beauty. Together they make a fashion magazine couple. I can only imagine what their wedding day pictures are going to look like. They are getting Married in March at Leu Gardens. A beautiful setting for a wedding and a natural light wonder for wedding images.


See you soon,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive